As y’all know, I do not identify as a fashion blogger, BUT I swear to you I had some sort of calling to represent STRUT. Why? Because their brand embodies what it means to be confident! I love anything that promotes positivity and I love that STRUT’s fashion T’s do just that.
Shop their fashion tees HERE
In terms of self care, I wanted to give you guys some affirmations you can use every day to become more confident and start thinking positively about yourself. These affirmations can be used for work, love life, fitness, friendships, relationships, etc. Positive self-talk is SO important for everyone. If the voice in your head is negative, you’ll never think you’re great. But you ARE great, so tell yourself!
- I am enough
- I am confident
- I can think outside of the box and become successful
- I can overcome what is challenging me right now
- I will not give up on my goals and dreams
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes
- Today I will be happy and bring light to those around me
- Although I am not where I want to be, I make little successes every day
- I will not be a prisoner of my past
- I know my worth and I will not settle for less
- I am able to control myself and my emotions and today I choose to be happy
- Today I will not allow others to bring me down
- I will set an example for others in what it means to be kind
- I make a difference in someone’s life every day
- I am beautiful and there is nobody else like me
- I am smart and bring useful skills to my environment
- I believe in myself today and every day
- My weaknesses do not overshadow my strengths
- I will have an open mind and inspire others to do so as well
- I will not worry about things I cannot control
- My anger can be controlled and I choose to use it as motivation
- I am authentic and true to myself
- I deserve love, peace, and joy
- I am assertive and stand for what I believe in
- Something wonderful is about to happen to me
Remember, positive self-talk works best when it is used every day so challenge yourself to say 2 or more of these affirmations daily.
What kind of affirmations do you guys use? I’d love to hear from you!